So. Im laid in bed. Midwife told me today that my little lady is engaged and ready to go, so it could be any point now basically.
I had protein in my urine today so they've sent it off for screening and I have to go back next Tuesday to have it tested again. My blood pressure is on point though, but I do look a little swollen in the feet.
Ive put together her little corner in our room. Complete with travel cot, nappy bin and drawers, oh and a little hanging net thing for clothes. I'll put pics up tomorrow.
It currently feels like my darling daughter is blowing bubbles very low down in my pelvis. It's the strangest feeling.
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Thursday, 28 July 2016
Bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
No comments:
Post a Comment