So... My bump is officially huge in shadow form!!!
I've had a really busy few days and it's really wiped me out. I keep meaning to get some decent photos of my baby stuff but I have not got the energy at the moment hopefully tomorrow I'll get more done and feel better sharing.
Besides, I'm not embarrassed to admit I've put the changing table on my travel cot together upside down, I'm a complete liability!!! But in my defence the instructions weren't great. Even though the cot is perfect, absolute bargain and well worth what I paid for it!
I've been feeling uncomfortable today, a bit like a stitch but it's not bothering me at the moment. My little princess is currently playing around in there. So cute. I'll miss feeling her move I think, even though it's getting really uncomfortable due to her lack of space. I think she might actually have hiccups right now!!!!
Anyway. Good night. Peace and love.
Vamp
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Thursday, 28 July 2016
The Bump
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...
No comments:
Post a Comment