Oh my goodness.
This heatwave is absolutely unbelievable. I am really struggling with it. I can't seem to get cool even with a fan circulating the air in my room.
24 degrees Celsius at 10am this morning.
Is anyone else struggling? The only way I am finding to cope is to drink plenty of water. Keep my curtains closed and eating a lot of ice pops.
No hot drinks. No caffeine at all (I honestly couldn't get out of my routine of having one cup in the morning - until now) and I'm just lounging.
I always struggle in heat but this is by far the worst I've ever been. Even in Cyprus last September I managed better. But there everything is Air Conditioned and white.
I daren't even go outside as I know being pregnant makes your skin more sensitive to UV light. I burn at the best of times. I am a full on Lobster Queen.
Anyway. That's my weather moan out of the way.
I'm going to lounge around uncomfortable a bit longer and later today I'm going to write a blog on my pregnancy experiences so far :)
Thanks for reading :)
PV
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Friday, 22 July 2016
This heat is unbelievable
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...
No comments:
Post a Comment