Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Pampers Club

So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enabled so that people can't take advantage and download vouchers over and over again.

www.pampers.co.uk/pampers-club/rewards

The app is available on iOS and on Android and allows you to photograph your receipts to get points back on purchases of nappies etc.

The website allows you to print money off coupons to use on various pampers branded nappies (active fit, premium protection, baby dry etc).

So in my excitement I tried to print the coupons and realised I had selected the wrong printer, and when I tried to change it, it showed them as already printed and wouldn't allow me to re print them. The thing with this site is you must have everything set up correctly in order to print them - before you try to, once you try to print them it is too late if it has a printing error.

So I contacted Pampers using the contact us option and explained my problem and how cheesed off I was at being unable to have the vouchers, and as a good will gesture I received this in the mail yesterday.

 
This is one very happy mummy right now as that's almost enough to buy me another giga pack in the Baby Event at Asda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poorly Baby

So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...