Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
The first 9 months
My little lady is going to be 9 months old soon, she will officially been outside for longer than she was inside!! This is a scary thought.
The first 9 months have been hard. There have been times when I have wanted to punch my other half in the face! There have been times I have wanted to lock myself away from the world. But we are still moving forward and our beautiful little girl is not so little anymore. She is weaning, has two teeth, she's had her first cold and I have now returned to work full time...
We have a whole bundle of items to review that we have adored. So I am just going to start working through them one by one and adding my reviews.
Is there anything you would like me to review? Is there anything you'd like me to discuss, how have I done certain things or managed to overcome obstacles.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...
No comments:
Post a Comment