I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in love with the print on this, it just gave it an edge over the plain black coloured prams.
We bought the Graco Modes Pram with the travel system and pram adapter to fit the car seat onto the pram base too for ease of use. The total cost of this was £279.99, with an extra £29.99 for the car seat base, that allowed you to just click and connect the car seat into place.
We brought my daughter home in the Graco Modes Car Seat, and she was very comfortable in it. The newborn insert gave her enough support so that she wasn't flopping around. It literally clicks into the car seat base, though you could use it with a seatbelt wrapped around it also. We got an adapter that clicked onto the frame of the pram and allowed you to just click the car seat onto it, in the first few months this was all we used. I very rarely used the actual pram part to begin with.
I found both the pram and the car seat a bit difficult to adjust to begin with as they didn't have very clear instructions or tutorials for how to change the straps. But once I had figured it out its been fine.
It is very easy to use as the pram just clicks onto the frame of the pram and by pulling the lever at the back of the hood upwards, you can recline the pram.
Overall it is a very good pram, easy to push, easy to assemble and comfortable for baby as it lays flat or sits upright. There is also a large basket at the bottom for shopping and plenty of leg room for baby. The frame is also freestanding so when not in use it can be stood upright to save space.
The drawbacks, I have a large hatchback car, and I can fit this in the boot, but only this pram; nothing else. It takes up a huge amount of room.
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Tuesday, 2 May 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...

No comments:
Post a Comment