Oh God. It's getting closer.
I had my second growth scan on Tuesday and the Sonographer was amazing. They currently estimate that our beautiful daughter weighs around 4.4lbs and is within normal limits for her gestation. Our bedroom is finally decorated and we've moved in. The moses basket is ready, just a few more bits to get on with and we'll be ready for her.
I have even packed her hospital bag, though mine is taking a bit longer to put together.... I really need to finish that!
I am now officially off work. I've been seeing a physiotherapist for the last 2 months due to increased back/pelvic pain. Unfortunately as it's mainly sciatica that is being made worse by the increased pressure I'm my pelvis, there is nothing they can do at this point until our bundle of joy arrives. Crutches and pain relief are the only courses of action.
I have found it increasingly difficult in the third trimester. I am tired all the time, I struggle with my mobility, and the constipation is terrible. No one ever warned me about that. I'm currently managing to go to the loo once every 4-5 days! Which is so uncomfortable. Not to mention the pressure from the baby. It literally feels like I've been kicked in the crotch. Hard!
My stretch marks have finally made an appearance... I'd hoped I'd got away with that. But alas no such luck. So at some point I'll trial some creams and things for you all. I had been using the Palmers Miracle Oil and Stretch Mark cream up until this point. But I have to admit I've been a bit lazy with it so it's my own fault.
I had some reduced movements a few weeks ago and went to the day unit to be checked over. I spent an hour or so on monitors and had an examination to be finally told all was fine. I think she was just being lazy that day. But it did worry me, I now find that laying on my side and drinking something cold/fizzy will get a response. Sometimes even an ice lolly or some ice cream... It's the change in temperature that makes her move again.
I'll post more soon, as I'm going to have a lot of time on my hands until she arrives now.
I'm so tired!
Peace out :)
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Thursday, 14 July 2016
35 weeks eek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...
No comments:
Post a Comment