So I have 9 days left until my due date!
I'm laid in bed at the moment contemplating moving, my bestie is coming to pick me up soon to take me to lunch. It feels like the last supper. My final meal as me and not as a mummy!
I've been getting pretty regular Braxton Hicks contractions for about a week now and last night they kept on most of the night.
I know they're braxton hicks because there is one major difference between normal contractions and practice ones. The practice ones don't hurt. They're just uncomfortable.
Regardless though I don't think my little beauty is going to keep us waiting much longer. Though I have to say, the waiting is getting harder to cope with. If it all started right now, this minute, I'd just get on with it and I think I'd be okay. But as it stands I'm struggling with my anxiety. The more time she takes, the more chance I'm having to worry about things and freak out over nothing. I spoke at length with my BF about this last night and he feels the same. So it's nice to know it's not only me!
We had a worry last week. I went for what should have been my final growth scan, and the sonographer couldn't get a clear view of my babies head. When she finally got one, she said it was small and that it had brought her EFW (estimated fetal weight) under the centile. So I ended up going for an extra doppler this week (which was fine) and I have another growth scan on Monday. Joy.
My pregnancy cravings have been junk junk and more junk this week. Basically I wanted Greggs Sausage Rolls, and KFC Gravy. The Greggs Sausage rolls really hit the spot. I indulged my KFC craving last night with a boneless box with a side of Gravy. I was so disappointed. It's almost like the Gravy recipe had changed. It just wasn't right.
Anyway. On that total let down I need to love you and leave you. I'm going to get ready for my matedate.
Cya
PV xx
Reviews and musings of a first time mum... What has helped, what hasn't helped, and how I have made it this far.
Friday, 12 August 2016
Braxton Hicks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poorly Baby
So for the first time last week I actually had a poorly little lady. I'm not sure if it was because of teething or something else, but o...
-
I have decided (after realising that this is something I rely heavily on) to review my Summer Wide View Baby Monitor (Currently £99.99) ...
-
I decided on the pram I wanted prior to finding out whether I would be having a girl or a boy. I wanted something dark, but I really fell in...
-
So, I have had a little problem with Pampers Club and the other Proctor and Gamble Coupon sites, as they have some sort of protection enable...
No comments:
Post a Comment